Motherhood and fatherhood are two of the greatest titles in this world! The love and affection that flows through it is hard to adequately describe in words. There is nothing else in the world that compares to it! It is wonderful.
You may have heard a lot about mother’s love but less about father’s love.
But a father’s love starts from the moment you are conceived in your mother’s womb and lasts until the day you die. It seems that virtually all fathers struggle with fatherhood.
Dads, often don’t express their feelings in words but we feel how deep and how far their love goes through what they do.
That is why, despite many difficulties, fathers try their best to protect their children and bring them the most beautiful things. Here are some vivid moments that show dads are real-life heroes in the eyes of their children.
01. He got it tattooed because his daughter died and it was the last thing she gave him!
02. My friend has many daughters. Dad level 9000 for Halloween this year
03. umbrella dad
04. Daddy went to daughter’s dance and used our last year’s picture as a showcase, daughter felt like a superstar
05. My s/o is holding our identical twin girls, born prematurely at 30 weeks, together for the first time. They are one month old today
06. He took his daughter to her graduation, and after 18 years he proudly graduated with his daughter.
07. Father and son time. 30+ year gap
08. Father and daughter glow up
09. Dad and daughter dressed up to watch Cinderella at the movies was adorable
10. My dad died of cancer when I was 16, and before he died he prepaid flowers so I could get them every year on my birthday. Well, these are my 21st birthday flowers and the last. Miss you dad
11. At the last minute my wedding photographer suggested I shoot the first look with my dad. I think his reaction shows how lucky I am to have him as my father
12. When my school found out I was undocumented, they took away my scholarship and in-state tuition. I told my father that I would work after work instead. My father told me he would cut off his hand before I left. We made it work. Today I graduated from him.
13. I became a father today
14. My brother was the first in my family to get a master’s degree. My father could not stop crying
15. My dad had passed out after taking care of my sick brother all night
16. Father takes his daughter on a fun run
17. My dad volunteered as Batman and brought joy to children fighting cancer at a children’s hospital
18. Me and my dad playing video games, late 90s
19. Creative dad
According to, Aubtu
(Photo right to original owner)